- 1 Edmund Place, Bindoon WA 6502
The Shire of Chittering and surrounds is home to many churches, some of which hold a great historical significance.
Many of the Churches in the region and surrounds are home to the local communities of the Chittering & Gingin shire, where the church is used as their local parish.
The St Anne’s Catholic Church, Bindoon is part of the Parish of Gingin-Chittering and the Archdiocese of Perth. The original St Anne’s church building was erected on this site in 1909. It was destroyed by a tornado in 1943. The current building was handbuilt by local stonemason, John Glover using local stone, and consecrated on 25/7/2004 by the Most Rev Barry J Hickey, Archbishop of Perth.
- 6549 Great Northern Highway,
Bindoon WA 6502
First church and oldest public building in the Shire of Chittering. Built 1886 of local stone construction with pretty leadlight windows. Pioneer graveyard. Remembrance Garden for interment of ashes. All welcome to services 2nd & 4th Sunday of the month at 9:30am including Christmas and Easter services. Public picnic table and chairs on church grounds.
- 5675 Great Northern Highway,
Chittering WA 6084
- 0428 914 624